Pennsylvania Massage Therapists
State Licensing Renewal Educational Requirements
CPR Certification (classroom only)
(24) Continuing Educational Hours to include Ethics & Child Abuse & Its Reported Training
License Expires January 31, 2019
- There is no refund for courses unless the instructor cancels the class. Courses are pre-paid via square. Registration/cost of courses is not
transferable to a future class for a class that you register for and fail to attend. Your registration cost for your course is not refundable.
- Payment is required at time of registration. Payments can be made via square or in person. A square account is not required to make your payment.
When payment is made square will provide you a receipt and notify me of your payment. You will receive a confirmation that you are registered for your
- Checks and money orders is NOT ACCEPTED Business or Personal checks. All courses require pre-registration - No Walk-ins
- Transcripts and Certificate of Completion for continuing education hours is given at the summation of class. You MUST Attend class days as required to
receive your documentation that you attended class.
- Courses that are (24/32/40/48) CE Hours are CERTIFICATION COURSES. Certification courses require a passing score of 80% on the test.
- Employers who are paying for their employees continuing education in part or full - you can pay for the classes online via square. Call to schedule an
appointment for the Agreement Contract.
- Courses taken one on one require a demo person for your practical. You are responsible for providing a demo person for the practical portion of your
class. Your course selection is out of schedule and is scheduled based on your availability, once your course/s is reserved for the time you requested -
it can not be changed and their is no refund. You are expected to attend the course/s that you scheduled for one on one.
|(Bring Linen, Lubricant, Massage Table & Notepad to class)
Registration Requirement (2) weeks in advance of Class Start Date
Courses for Estheticians and Health Care Providers is included on the below schedule of classes. There is NO continuing education hours for
estheticians and health care providers. Estheticians and Health Care Providers are required to provide a copy of their license and liability
Group CE classes can be at Your Location or the Center Location
Your location requires a minimum of (6 - 12) therapists/participants in attendance
PMTI Continuing Education Center Office Location: 220 Geiger Rd Suite 203 Phila, PA 19115
Register Early for YOUR Courses
~ Register EARLY~
Register Early for your Continuing Education Courses. After the Early Registration Deadline you will be paying the
standard cost for the CE Courses. To SAVE MONEY - REGISTER EARLY!
Exception: Certification Courses have the Early Registration Cost and the Standard Cost to show your savings!
One on One Courses - you are required to provide your own DEMO person. If you can not get a demo person, a demo
person can be provided to you for an additional charge of $25.00
Register Early - Register Today
|Courses that are not listed on the above schedule can be reviewed on
the link ALL APPROVED COURSES. These courses can be scheduled
separately with group discounts or taken One on One at No Additional
Please Read The Policy for One on One Courses!